we have a new look and everything should be loading superfast and crazy now. some pictures might still be missing from old posts, but the front page is styling! thanks to my friends rachel and joseph, who have done so much to clean things up and get it all streamlined.
everyone should be able to view the sidebar now and use the links. the front page has only four posts showing, but now there is a navigation button at the bottom so you can view older posts (i didn’t even know i didn’t have that). and the archives are fully functional, even with just a few posts on this page.
today, terri emailed and told me something that nearly gave me a heart attack. somehow during one of the corrections i made to the bee shawl pattern, the instructions for the swarm section lost the line spacers.
this does not affect the pattern numbers or the correctness of the stitches at all, but it makes page 7 and 8 a little hard to read.
if you find you need replacement pages to get through that section, please use the email link in the sidebar, or go to the errata page for the address to email me, and i will be most happy to send them.
anyone who purchases a pattern after today will already have these corrections and will not need a new pattern.