dimestore supplies, transformed.
a dramatic wrap that is a study of triangle and diamond shapes, light and dark.
Starlight Evening Wrap
shown here in vintage Columbia Minerva Beehive Scotch Fingering Wool, color navy
- pattern price: $7.00 USD (ohio residents please add $.42 sales tax)
- payment method: please visit our pattern shop!
- Suggested Yarns: Fearless Fibers Laceweight Merino or Laceweight Cashmere, Misti Alpaca Sport, Jeager Cashmina, or Matchmaker Merino, Knitpicks Alpaca Cloud, Nature Spun Fingering Yarn, Patons Kroy, Schafer Anne, or any fine fingering yarn with 150 to 200 yards per ounce.
- Notes: Shawl size may be altered by using a different yarn weight or different needle sizes, and by lengthening or shortening the body section (instructions included).
The sample shawl, knit to the gauge and length stated in the pattern, gained approximately 30% in length and 20% in width during the blocking process.
- Finished Size: pre-blocking: 20�?W x 72�?L / post-blocking: 24�?W x 96�?L
- Yarn requirements: 1400 yds of fine fingering weight yarn (sample knit with 8 oz @ 170 yds per ounce)
- Gauge: 24 sts and 36 rows = 4�? in stockinette stitch on size 6 needles (fabric will be loosely knit)
- Needles: size 6 (4mm) or size to obtain gauge and a needle 2 sizes smaller for the deep mesh edging
patterns will be emailed in PDF format once payment is confirmed or eCheck has cleared; please contact patternsATknitspotDOTcom for information about wholesale orders, or payment without a paypal account.