a long, elegant scarf with deco-inspired motifs, to drop down the back of a simple dress.
or wind around the neck and let the ends fly over the back seat of the convertible.
- pattern price: $6.00US (ohio residents please add $.36 sales tax)
- payment method: please visit our pattern shop!
- Suggested Yarns: Fearless Fibers Merino Laceweight or Laceweight Cashmere, Wooly Wonka Fibers Merino Laceweight, Knitting Notions Laceweight Merino, Jaggerspun Zephyr, Handmaiden Sea Silk, or any fine yarn which has approximately 400 yards per 2 ounces
- Notes: This fine, semi-sheer scarf is knit in two pieces from the hem to the center back, then grafted together. Knit in finer yarn on smaller needles it will be more sheer and narrower, while larger needles and heavier yarn will produce a wider, denser piece.
Scarf may be shortened or lengthened by subtracting or adding repeats of the main body section (see instructions); changing each half by one pattern repeat will result in a 6�? overall difference in length after blocking.
- Finished Size: Unblocked dimensions: approximately 8�? W X 54�? L
Finished dimensions: 11�? W X 64�? L (stretched and blocked)
- Yarn requirements: 410 yards of laceweight or fine fingering weight yarn which has 400 yds per 2 ounces
note: heavier- or lighter-weight yarn may be used, but scarf will vary in dimensions
- Gauge: 26 sts and 30 rows in stockinette on size 6 needles, unblocked (fabric will be relaxed)
- Needles: Size 6 (4mm)
patterns will be emailed in PDF format once payment is confirmed or eCheck has cleared; please contact patternsATknitspotDOTcom for information about wholesale orders, or payment without a paypal account.